Log in to your HSC Family Account
Enroll in Classes for Free and Pay the Instructors Later!
Chrome is the most compatible browser with our enrollment process. Other browsers (Safari, Firefox…) may give you technical issues.
Important! Please do not create a 2nd Family Account if you encounter issues while logging in. Duplicate accounts will not load properly. For technical difficulties, enable your cookies (instructions below) and email us HERE.
Troubles logging in? Follow these Instructions to enable cookies in your browser.
How to Enable Cookies in Your Browser
The following section provides steps to enable cookies and cross-site tracking in various browsers:
- Go to Customize and control Google Chrome in the top right corner and click Settings.
- Go to Privacy and security.
- Click Cookies and other site data. Select the Allow all cookies radio button
SAFARI ON MAC OS
- Go to Safari -> Preferences and click Privacy.
- Uncheck the following options:
- Prevent cross-site tracking
- Block all cookies
- Go to Settings -> Safari.
- Under Privacy and Security, turn off the following options:
- Prevent Cross-Site Tracking
- Block All Cookies
- Go to Application Menu in the top right corner and click Settings.
- From the left menu, click Privacy & Security.
- Select the Standard or Custom option. In the case of Custom option, select Cross-site tracking cookies – includes social media cookies as a preference for Cookies.
- Go to Settings and more in the top right corner and click Settings.
- Click Site permissions -> Cookies and site data. Set the following options:
- Enable Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).
- Disable Block third-party cookies.