Please take a few moments to browse through our FAQs. You will find the answers to many of your questions listed here. Should your question not be addressed here, feel free to contact us.
⊖ Collapse all windows
What does your organization offer?
- Live-online and in-person core & enrichment classes at select locations for grades TK-12.
- Tremendous support for the homeschool family through use of our customized student portal.
When do classes begin and when are the holidays?
Each year we post an academic calendar to our website. See this year’s calendar.
How do I enroll in a class?
- Create a family login account and follow the prompts (steps 1-3).
- Once you create a family account you will have access to the “Enroll” link located on the far-right side on the schedule table.
- Please note: If you are viewing the schedule and do not see the “Enroll” link on the right side on the schedule, then you are viewing the ‘guest schedule’ and need to login to your family account. The guest schedule does not contain the enroll function.
Is there a deadline for enrolling in a class?
HSC has open enrollment.
- Students may enroll anytime however a class may be cancelled if there is low enrollment prior to the class start date.
- If a class has already begun contact the instructor for clarification on any questions you may have to ensure preparation for the student’s first day.
Can my student enroll in a class that is different than his/her current grade level?
Yes. For classes with a grade range, instructors typically ‘teach up’ to the highest grade level that is listed. To determine if the class will be appropriate for a younger or older student, inquire with the instructor directly. Instructor contact information is viewed by clicking on an instructor’s name while on the schedule table.
What is the average class size?
Most classes have a maximum of 15-20 students and seat availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How does the waitlist work?
If a class is full, a student may add him/herself to the waitlist for that class. Waitlisted students are assigned to a class as soon as space becomes available and parents will be notified via email. We encourage families to add their students to a waitlist as many students get omitted.
How do I pay for classes and when is payment due?
- Payment is made directly to each individual instructor.
- If you enroll prior to the course start date, you may do so without submitting payment until the class begins.
- Instructor contact information and payment details are found by clicking on any instructor name while on the schedule table.
Does HomeSchool Campus accept California charter school funds?
- HSC is not affilated with any charter school.
- Class tuition is paid directly to each instructor (not HSC). Most instructors accept CA charter funds.
- Instructor contact information and charter school affiliation is viewed by clicking on an instructor’s name on the schedule table and then scrolling down to the “Charter” information section.
- If you do not see your school’s name listed on the instructor’s list of charters, please contact that instructor directly and inquire if he/she would apply to become approved by your school.
Who do I contact for questions about a particular class?
To best serve you, the instructors can be contacted directly. Click on an instructor’s name while on the schedule table to be directed to his/her contact information. If you do not receive correspondence within 48 hours of your inquiry, please contact us and let us know the details.
⊖ Collapse all windows